P F Quirke & Co offer an excellent three bed semi detached two storey residence with attached garage located in a popular area of Clonmel, just off the by-pass and convenient to Boston Scientific and Abbott Vascular. The property has been well maintained and has the benefit of pvc windows and gas fired central heating. Accommodation comprises Entrance porch, Hallway, Sitting room, Kitchen/Diner at ground floor and three Bedrooms, Bathroom and En-suite at first floor. There is a lovely back garden and patio area. The attached garage with access from hallway is suitable for conversion to extra accommodation if required. This is an excellent family home, and we recommend early viewing
- Entrance Porch - 6'2" (1.88m) x 4'2" (1.27m) teak front door and side panels, teak panel glass door leading to.....
- Hallway - 18'2" (5.54m) x 6'2" (1.88m) tile flooring, pine staircase
- Sitting Room - 13'0" (3.96m) x 14'9" (4.5m) solid fuel fireplace with timber mantle and granite base and surround, laminate flooring, regency door leading to...
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 19'9" (6.02m) x 11'3" (3.43m) fitted units at eye and floor level, tile floor, double glazed sliding doors to garden, gas boiler
- Integral Garage - 20'3" (6.17m) x 9'6" (2.9m) with up and over door, teak door to garden, accessed from hallway
- Upstairs Landing - 10'0" (3.05m) x 7'0" (2.13m) good size hotpress
- Bathroom - 6'3" (1.91m) x 6'10" (2.08m) comprising bath with shower attachment, wc, whb, mirror, shaving light, tile floor, bath area tiled
- Bedroom - 12'6" (3.81m) x 9'10" (3m) with fitted wardrobes, t&g timber flooring
- Bedroom - 12'6" (3.81m) x 13'3" (4.04m) with fitted wardrobes, t&g timber flooring
- En-Suite - 9'0" (2.74m) x 2'9" (0.84m) comprising electric shower and cubicle, wc, vanity unit, tile floor, shaving light, extractor fan
- Bedroom - 8'6" (2.59m) x 9'6" (2.9m) with fitted wardrobes, t&g timber flooring
- Gas Heating
- Off street parking
- 3 Bedrooms
- Walled garden to rear
- Cul de sal location overlooking green area
From town centre travel along the bypass. Having gone through the Cashel Rd roundabout heading towards Cahir, take the 1st junction on r/h/s, thereafter take the 4th opening on the right and then 1st left.
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.