Brought to the market by P.F. Quirke & Co. is an excellent 3-Bedroomed Semi in a popular location providing easy access to the town centre, the Bypass and both Boston Scientific and Abbott. The property has the following accommodation: Porch, Entrance Hall, Sitting room with open fire, access door to Kitchen/Diner with breakfast counter and sliding door to South West facing rear garden and patio. Upstairs are three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The property has PVC windows and gas central heating and is in excellent condition throughout. This is an ideal family/starter home and we recommend early inspection
- Entrance Porch - 6'1" (1.85m) x 4'0" (1.22m) with tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall - 16'8" (5.08m) x 6'1" (1.85m) with under-stairs storage.
- Sitting Room - 14'8" (4.47m) x 13'0" (3.96m) with laminate floor, cast iron fireplace with timber surround.
- Kitchen/Diner - 19'7" (5.97m) x 11'5" (3.48m) with tiled floor, fitted units at eye and floor level incorporating breakfast counter, tiled splashback, plumbed for washing machine, sliding door to patio in South West facing garden at rear.
- Bedroom 1 - 13'7" (4.14m) x 12'5" (3.78m) with double built-in wardrobes.
- En Suite - 8'7" (2.62m) x 2'6" (0.76m) with shower, WC, WHB.
- Bedroom 2 - 9'4" (2.84m) x 8'6" (2.59m) with built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 - 12'6" (3.81m) x 9'9" (2.97m) with double built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom - 6'10" (2.08m) x 6'0" (1.83m) with tiled floor, part-tiled walls, bath, electric shower, WC, WHB.
- Gas central heating
- South West Facing rear Garden
- PVC windows
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Stira to attic
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.