An outstanding 3 Bed Semi-D (End House) in the popular Springfields estate. Situate in a cul-de-sac, the property has been extremely well developed by the owners and has the added benefit of integrated garage and private rear garden. The accommodation includes an Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, double doors to large Kitchen/Diner which has a sliding door to a well developed garden at rear with patio area and garden shed. Off the kitchen is a utility, and a guest wc completes the ground floor. At first floor, there are three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The property has teak double glazing and gas central heating. This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a top quality residence in a highly desirable area
See the rooms
- Entrance Hall - 14'7" (4.45m) x 5'5" (1.65m) with oak floor.
- Sitting Room - 17'10" (5.44m) x 13'10" (4.22m) with oak floor, bay window, cast iron fire with timber surround and tile inset, double doors leading to...
- Kitchen/Diner - 19'9" (6.02m) x 13'0" (3.96m) with tiled floor, solid wood units at eye and floor levet, tiled splashback, dobule oven, gas hob, extractor, breakfast counter, sliding door to garden at rear.
- Bathroom - 8'3" (2.51m) x 7'4" (2.24m) with bath, wc, whb, fully tiled floor to ceiling.
- Bedroom 1 - 14'2" (4.32m) x 12'0" (3.66m) (16`5 into bay) timber floor, built in wardrobe.
- En Suite - 7'4" (2.24m) x 4'6" (1.37m) fully tiled floor to ceiling, wc, whb, shower.
- Bedroom 2 - 13'4" (4.06m) x 10'0" (3.05m) with timber floor, built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 - 10'3" (3.12m) x 9'5" (2.87m) with timber floor.
- Utility - 8'8" (2.64m) x 5'6" (1.68m) plumbed for washing machine.
- Guest WC - 5'6" (1.68m) x 4'2" (1.27m)
- Intregated Garage - 16'7" (5.05m) x 8'2" (2.49m) with up and over door, slabbed from floor to ceiling.
- Gas central heating
- 3 Bedrooms
- Integrated Garage
- fabulous location
- Teak double glazing
- Stira to attic
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.