An excellent three bed semi in a popular residential location, easy access to the by-pass and Clonmel town centre. Ideal first time buyer or rental property, due to proximity to Boston/Abbott. Ground floor accommodates large entrance hall with understairs storage, sitting room with laminate floor and kitchen/diner with extensive kitchen units and sliding door to south-east facing garden. Upstairs are three bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and a well fitted bathroom
- Entrance Hall - 6'1" (1.85m) x 14'7" (4.45m) Laminate floor, understairs storage
- Sitting Room - 14'0" (4.27m) x 12'0" (3.66m) Laminate floor, gas fire with marble and timber surround
- Kitchen/Diner - 11'0" (3.35m) x 14'0" (4.27m) Fitted units at eye and floor level, including integrated oven, hob, extractor, plumbed for dishwasher, hotpress, kitchen area has tiled floor, dining area has laminate floor and sliding door to south east facing rear garden
- Bedroom 1 - 11'0" (3.35m) x 11'5" (3.48m) with timber floor and double built-in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 - 12'8" (3.86m) x 9'9" (2.97m) with timber floor and double built-in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 - 9'1" (2.77m) x 8'5" (2.57m) with timber floor and built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom - 6'1" (1.85m) x 6'9" (2.06m) with bath, wc, whb, electric shower, part tiled walls
- Gas central heating
- Garden Shed
- Side access
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.