Three bed two storey semi with attached garage, in a popular residential estate. Close to St. Oliver`s Church and School and providing easy access to town centre and bypass. The property has PVC double glazing and Oil fired central heating. The accommodation comprises Entrance porch, Hallway, Sitting room with solid fuel fireplace, Kitchen/Dining room with door to attached garage at ground floor, three Bedrooms and Bathroom at first floor
- Entrance Porch - 5'10" (1.78m) x 1'11" (0.58m) with aluminium sliding door, tile floor, teak front door leading to
- Hallway - 12'6" (3.81m) x 6'3" (1.91m) laminate flooring, understairs storage
- Sitting Room - 12'2" (3.71m) x 14'0" (4.27m) with solid fuel fireplace, teak mantle & fire surround, marble inset and base, fitted bookshelves and corner unit, laminate flooring, georgian pvc double glazed window
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 18'0" (5.49m) x 11'0" (3.35m) with oak fitted units at eye and floor level, fitted corner tv unit & shelving, tile flooring, plumbed for dishwasher, aluminium double glazed sliding door to patio and garden, door leading to
- Bedroom 1 - 12'1" (3.68m) x 11'0" (3.35m) with carpet
- Bedroom 2 - 12'1" (3.68m) x 11'6" (3.51m) with carpet, wall to wall fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 - 7'9" (2.36m) x 8'8" (2.64m) fitted wardrobe, t&g timber flooring
- Bathroom - 6'3" (1.91m) x 5'7" (1.7m) comprising bath, electric shower, wc, whb, fully tiled floor to ceiling
- Garage - 7'9" (2.36m) x 26'4" (8.03m) with up and over garage door, fitted sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, rear door to garden
- PVC windows
- 3 Bedrooms
- Off street parking and garden to the front
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.