An excellent townhouse residence with yard and street access at rear. The property is well situated in O`Neill Street and though two bed, has extensive accommodation with a large sitting room, an extension to the rear housing the Kitchen/Diner looking out to a covered yard. The utility room is off this yard and has an outside toilet and door giving street access. Upstairs are two bedrooms and a large Bathroom with separate bath and shower. The property has gas central heating and aluminium double glazing. This is an excellent town property and ideal for investment or owner occupation
- Sitting Room - 14'8" (4.47m) x 9'3" (2.82m) with gas stove
- Kitchen/Diner - 16'8" (5.08m) x 13'7" (4.14m) with fitted units at eye and floor level, sink and a half drainer, breakfast counter, integrated oven and hob, extractor, tile splashback
- Bedroom 1 - 9'0" (2.74m) x 14'0" (4.27m)
- Bathroom - 13'4" (4.06m) x 10'6" (3.2m) with separate shower, bath, wc, whb, part tiled walls
- Bedroom 2 - 12'5" (3.78m) x 13'9" (4.19m) with timber floor, panelled walls and ceiling, velux and walk-in wardrobe
- Utility room - 9'5" (2.87m) x 6'10" (2.08m) wc, whb, plumbed for washing machine, door to street
- Gas central heating
- Aluminium double glazed windows
- 2 bedroom
- Yard to Rear
- Extensive living space
- Street access
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.