An excellent 13.8Ha (34.17 acre) residential holding close to Clonmel, just off the Dungarvan road at Kilmanahan. The land is in exceptional condition and contains approximately 29 acres of grassland and 6 acres of forestry, a mix of ash and spruce. The land is nicely paddocked, has its own water supply and secure fencing. There are two haybarns, a 3span and a 2span. There are cattle handling facilities and stone sheds. The residence is a farm house type and accommodates a Porch, Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, 5 Bedrooms, Bathroom and Kitchen. It is in excellent condition and has oil fired heating and double glazed windows. This is an excellent opportunity to purchase an exceptional small residential holding close to Clonmel and we recommend early inspection
- Porch - 7'0" (2.13m) x 5'0" (1.52m) with laminate floor.
- Entrance Hall - 20'9" (6.32m) x 6'9" (2.06m)
- Sitting Room - 17'10" (5.44m) x 13'3" (4.04m) with solid fuel stove, laminate floor.
- Dining Room/Bedroom - 17'9" (5.41m) x 10'0" (3.05m) with laminate floor.
- Bedroom 1 - 10'0" (3.05m) x 9'0" (2.74m) with laminate floor, fireplace.
- Bedroom 2 - 9'0" (2.74m) x 8'0" (2.44m) with laminate floor.
- Kitchen - 12'10" (3.91m) x 12'6" (3.81m) fully tiled floor to ceiling, solid wood units at eye and floor level, tile worktop.
- Bathroom - 18'0" (5.49m) x 6'0" (1.83m) with bath, WC, WHB, separate electric shower, plumbed for washing machine.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3 - 16'4" (4.98m) x 15'10" (4.83m) with shower unit.
- Bedroom 4 - 16'8" (5.08m) x 16'0" (4.88m)
- 13.8Ha (34.17 acre)
- Residential holding close to Clonmel
- 29 acres of grassland and 6 acres of forestry
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.