Single storey cottage style residence on c. 1acre with wonderful views of Slievenamon, It is locate on the Fethard/Killusty/Cloneen road adjacent to the village of Killusty (Schools & Church) and within easy commute to Fethard and Clonmel. The property has been well maintained, and has the benefit of pvc windows and oil fired heating. The site which extends to c.1acre has separate access from the roadway and has a sectioned grazing paddock. The grounds are well maintained with mature trees, hedgerows and fruit trees
- Hall - 12'8" (3.86m) x 3'6" (1.07m) pvc front door
- Sitting Room - 12'1" (3.68m) x 12'6" (3.81m) with solid fuel fireplace incorporating back boiler, teak mantle, marble inset and base, spacious hotpress
- Living Room - 12'8" (3.86m) x 12'5" (3.78m) with solid fuel stove, storage closet
- Kitchen - 8'7" (2.62m) x 5'0" (1.52m) with stainless steel sink unit and fitted units at eye and floor level, plumbed for washing machine
- Bathroom - 7'0" (2.13m) x 6'0" (1.83m) with invalid electric shower and cubicle, wc, whb, fully tiled floor to ceiling
- Bedroom - 12'0" (3.66m) x 8'9" (2.67m)
- Bedroom - 12'8" (3.86m) x 8'9" (2.67m)
- Boiler house & Fuel shed - 11'6" (3.51m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
- Implement Shed with corrugated roof - 27'6" (8.38m) x 9'6" (2.9m)
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC windows
- 2 Bedrooms
- Wonderful views
- Out offices
From Fethard take the Kilsheelan road, pass the entrance to Kiltinan Castle on l/h/s continue to S bend, keep left for Killusty. Continue for approx. 1mile having passed the sign for Slievenamon summit, the property is 300metres on l/h/s.
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.