Excellent four bed detached bungalow in Lisronagh village, just off the Fethard road, adjacent to schools, Church, and adjacent to Clonmel and Fethard. The property has the benefit of double glazing and oil fired central heating. It offers good accommodation as follows: Hallway, large Sitting room with solid fuel fireplace, L shaped Kitchen/Dining room with pvc sliding door to patio area and garden, four bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
The property is situate in an ideal location being an end house in a development of detached houses in the village
- Hallway - 15'6" (4.72m) x 5'9" (1.75m) semi solid timber floor, cloak press, pvc front door
- Sitting room - 20'0" (6.1m) x 12'0" (3.66m) with bay window, solid fuel fireplace, marble mantle and fire surround, granite base, semi solid timber floor
- Kitchen/Dining room - 21'9" (6.63m) x 17'9" (5.41m) with fitted units at eye and floor level, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, fitted gas cooker and canopy, double doors to Sitting room
- Bedroom - 13'1" (3.99m) x 13'9" (4.19m)
- En-Suite - 9'9" (2.97m) x 7'9" (2.36m) comprising corner bath, wc, whb, electric shower, tile floor, shower area tiled
- Bedroom - 14'6" (4.42m) x 8'0" (2.44m) with laminate flooring
- Bedroom - 13'0" (3.96m) x 11'0" (3.35m) with laminate flooring
- Bedroom - 13'0" (3.96m) x 12'0" (3.66m) with laminate flooring
- Bathroom - 8'6" (2.59m) x 6'9" (2.06m) comprising electric shower and cubicle, wc, whb, mirror, tile floor, shower area tiled
- PVC windows
- 4 Bedrooms
- Lawns to side and rear
Go to Lisronagh village, turn right, the property is a short distance on left.
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.