Quirke Auctioneers are delighted to showcase Villa Pio, Poulnagunogue. This property provides a unique opportunity to acquire a family home bungalow that is suberbly located and close to Clonmel. The property comprises Porch, Entrance Hall, Large Split level Living/Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility, Three Double Bedrooms. It has Aluminium windows, Oil Fired Central Heating, Bathroom, a large centrally heated Garage and Studio suitable for conversion.
The gardens are well tended, the lawn areas being surrounded by mature hedging and trees. Ample parking.
To the rear is a Large sunny South facing patio with field behind. Very private.
Early viewing of this property is highly commended
- Porch - 4'0" (1.22m) x 4'4" (1.32m)
- Entrance Hall - 14'10" (4.52m) x 9'5" (2.87m)
- Split level Living/Dining Room - 25'2" (7.67m) x 15'10" (4.83m) Features contain cut stone fireplace, timber panelling to some walls, large picture window with beautiful view over Clonmel to Slievenamon
- Kitchen - 10'7" (3.23m) x 10'0" (3.05m) Solid wood units at eye and floor level. Tile splashback. Large picture window with stunning views.
- Utility - 10'0" (3.05m) x 6'10" (2.08m) Tiled flooing, sink, drainer, fitted units at eye and floor level, tile splashback
- Bedroom 1 - 9'7" (2.92m) x 13'0" (3.96m)
- Bedroom 2 - 9'3" (2.82m) x 14'4" (4.37m) with shelving and shower unit
- Bathroom - 9'3" (2.82m) x 8'10" (2.69m) Timber floor, fully tiled walls, bath, wc, whb
- Bedroom 3 - 10'7" (3.23m) x 15'9" (4.8m) with triple sliderobes, shelving and shower
- Garage - 16'3" (4.95m) x 10'0" (3.05m) Already piped for central heating.Up and over door.
- Studio - 6'5" (1.96m) x 9'10" (3m) Centrally heated.
- Stunning views
- Wonderful location close to town
- Ample sized double bedrooms
- Large split level Living/Dining Room
- Large walled patio & Sunny south facing back garden
- Large field to rear very private
Go up Mountain rd, take right to Poulnagunogue, the property is on right with sign
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.